For each point, award yourself:
– 2 marks if you did it really well.
– 1 mark if you made a good attempt at it, and partly succeeded
– 0 marks if you did not try to do it, or did not succeed.
- You have drawn the axes with a ruler, and used most of the width and height of the graph paper for the axis labels.
- You have used a good scale for the x-axis and the y-axis, going up in 1s, 2s, 5s or 10s.
- You have included the correct units with the scales on both axes.
- You have plotted each point precisely and correctly.
- You have used a small, neat cross for each point.
- You have drawn a single, clear line by ruling it between each pair of points.
- You have ignored any anomalous results when drawing the line.
–12- 14 marks: Excellent!
–10-11 marks: Good
–7-9 marks: A good start, but you need to improve quite a beat.
–5-6 marks: Poor. Try this same graph again, using a new sheet of graph paper.
–1-4 marks. Very poor. Read through all the criteria again, and then try the same graph again.