A-Watch this video
Each group will prepare a presentation to show their work in class, which must include the following items:
1) Definition of Hormone
2) A picture of a human figure showing the different glands which produce hormones in our body.
3) Comparison table between PANCREAS and ADRENAL GLAND with the headings: gland, hormone, target organ and effect
For good information click on this link
3) Secretion of adrenaline:
– Study the effects of adrenalin in different parts of the body: heart, lungs, muscles, blood, eyes, digestive system, blood vessels.
– Look for an examples of a situation (picture, video) in humans or animals where the secretion of adrenaline is shown. Describe the effects in the body.
4) Controlling blood glucose