Diarrhoea is the second largest cause of death of young children in the world. (The greatest cause is pneumonia.)
There are many different causes of diarrhoea. One of these is infection by a bacterium, which causes the disease CHOLERA.
Watch the video and answer the questions in a drive document.
1) Name signs/symptoms caused by cholera.
2) State ways in which the bacterium spreads in the village.
3) What is diarrhoea?
4) How does the cholera bacterium cause diarrhoea?
5) How did the boy treated his father?
6) Name the different actions which the boy taught to the people in the village to prevent the disease.