STRUCTURE OF THE EYE
Study the structure and functions of the human eye HERE, and complete pages 9 and 10 from the booklet.
HOW WE SEE COLORS
Booklet Act: COMPLETE questions 4 c and d on page 10.
- In pairs, add a video which shows the pupil reflex in your eyes.
- Using your reflex actions´knowledge , sketch the sequence of the pupil reflex. State the stimulus, receptors, coordinator, effector, effect, response and all the neurones involved.
- What is the importance of this reflex?
- Booklet act: COMPLETE questions 1 b and c on page 9.
ACCOMMODATION OR FOCUSING
- Play this animation about focusing a close or distant object and answer the interactive questions.
- Booklet act.: Answer questions 2 and 4 a and b.
PROBLEMS WITH VISION?
Let´s discuss about them HERE!
Connections between the nervous system and the eye as a sense organ.
Booklet act: Answer question 5 on page 10.