Let´s start to study reproduction.
Living organisms reproduce sexualy or asexualy. Therefore, we say that there are two types of reproduction.
- Act: Use information from the text book to build a comparison table between sexual and asexual reproduction.
Humans reproduce sexualy.
2. Watch this video to learn about the MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM.
3. Act: Summarize the functions of each of the organs which are part of the male reproductive system. Take a look at THESE SLIDES !
4. State the components and the function of semen.
5. Make a large labelled drawing of a sperm cell and state how the structure is adapted to its function. (Do not add a picture).